Business Start Up
The essentials of starting a new business are:
• a sound business idea
• understanding of the market
• a well considered and realistic business plan
• the appropriate legal constitution
• sound accounting systems
• access to finance.
A discussion at the early stage in the development of a new venture can be key to ensuring that the project progresses in an effective manner.
With our combined years of experience, we can provide extensive direction and advice on starting up a business to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible and hassle free for you.
Whatever the size of business you are considering starting up we can provide vital advice on:
• The form the business should take, sole trader, partnership, LLP, limited company.
• Company formation procedures.
• Preparation of projections, cash flow and business plan.
• Arranging finance.
• Bookkeeping tuition and implementing management procedures and systems.
• Tax planning
We provide an initial consultation without charge.